Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Silver Lake

Here are a few pictures from our Memorial Day Weekend. As you can see there was a lot of sleeping.






To answer a few questions that you might have....... Yes that is Jace taking a nap in the Shower, and the first picture is my neighbor walking up her driveway in a "Cow" nighty. I realize that it doesn't make sense to post it with our Silver Lake pictures but I didn't want anyone to miss this great photo. I'll Upload it to Winkflash if anyone is interested in getting a copy for themselves.

5 comments:

The Velderman's said...

Love the pic of granmps and Elizabeth sleeping...and the one of Elijah....and Jace too...okay I love 'em all. We did more than just sleep at Silver Lake though!

Katy said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Brian said...

The picture of Jace in the shower is hilarious! I'll have to keep that in mind this weekend for Carter when we go to Silver. But...then how did ya all use the bathroom?!!

Jen said...

I can't believe how many people you fit in that place! It was great weather, so I'm sure you were outside a lot.

Carla said...

Was Elijah sleeping like that?